Please read carefully and be aware of what we can offer you at this time:
* You will enjoy an individual time slot for your visit. Your booking can be for a group of no more than seven people (your family, friend group or ‘bubble’) – arriving in no more than two cars.
* Please drive down the main driveway and follow the signs to parking in the front paddock – park by the sign “Festival Visitor Parking”.
* Following the hand written signage, proceed to the Welcome Desk, situated in the central barns, where you will be greeted and given your welcome pack. Please note we also have face masks, and hand sanitiser – please use on entering and leaving.
* Please follow the signage to ensure a smooth flow around the barns. The Welcome Desk is in the centre if you have any questions. All work is for sale, transactions by bank transfer or cheque only. You will be given full details of how to pay when you arrive.
* Workshops may be open when you visit, access to these is not part of the visit you have booked for, so please visit these after you have been through the exhibitions in the barns on your way out back to your car. Please follow the health and safety protocol as required by the workshop occupants.
* We are sorry not to able to offer food and drink. We heartily recommend supporting the many fine local providers – The Crown at Great Glemham, Juniper Barn in Sweffling, Friday Street Farm Shop just off the A12, village shops in Peasenhall or the Marlesford Farm Cafe. Please check their opening hours and booking procedures with them. Please note : there are also no visitor toilet facilities on the farm.
* After your time in the barns, you are very welcome to follow signs to sit in two nearby picnic areas in the fields – to enjoy the space at a distance from any other groups for up to an hour – and welcome too to bring your own food and drink for consumption there. Please take your rubbish home with you.
* This is a working farm so please do not bring dogs.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you.